AM LEATHER Brown Men’s Wallet
- Our Handsome Billfold Wallet Is Handstitched In Smart Black Saddle Leather For A Premium & Masculine Look. Lined In Leather And Our Black Am Leather For A Signature Touch, It Features A Well Organized Interior With Slots For Eight Credit Cards, Two Separate Note Sections And Two Slip Pockets Which Are Ideal For Storing Receipts. Comes In A Smart Black Am Leather Presentation Box – The Perfect Gift!
- What You See Is What You Get: Check Out Our Product Images For Details, What You See Is What You Get. We Always Stand Behind Our Products, We Know You’Ll Love Our Wallets
- Dimensions (L X W X H): 12.5 Cm X 2 Cm X 10 Cm
- Gifting Solution: This Wallet Of Am Leather Is Ideal To Gift Your Loved One And It Comes With Gift Box.
- Customer Feedback: We At Am Leather Are Working Hard To Make And Present The Best Product Made Up Of Pure Leather. We Are Looking To Have Good And Genuine Feedback That Might Help Others
Most men today still use a wallet to carry their cash, credit and debit cards, driver’s license and other important IDs. At just the right size for daily necessities the AM Leather wallet holds between four and six cards or folded bills in two slots. This traditional wallet with a modern touch is made of high-quality wallet to last a lifetime. Elegant, simple and embossed with the logo, this is a wallet that you won’t want to keep hidden in your pocket. The material is incredibly durable and lightweight, and it repels both dirt and water. The high level of craftsmanship ensures that the finished wallet keeps it shape.
Simple and rooted in function, this wallet is designed to be a part of your everyday carry. Featuring a well-organized interior with slots for eight credit cards, two separate note sections and two slip pockets which are ideal for storing receipts, this wallet is ergonomically designed for increase capacity.
There are many different uses for leather as it is a versatile material. It is both durable and fashionable, and therefore its applications are nearly endless. The physical properties which make leather a unique and valuable material include high tensile strength and resistance to tear. These two properties alone have found many myriad uses for leather over the centuries.
There are no reviews yet.