Garmin Forerunner 235 Activity Tracker
- Wrist Based Heart Rate: Forerunner 235 utilizes Garmin’s very own wrist based heart rate sensor that tracks 24/7
- Larger Screen: A 44 percent larger screen than the 225 but the same physical size, Battery Life: 12 weeks in watch mode and 12 hours in training mode
- Audio Prompts: Receive audio prompts from your connected smartphone that include laps and lap times, Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Smart Notifications: See incoming email, text messages, call alerts, calendar reminders and more from your compatible smartphone
- Display Size: WxH – 1.23 inch (31.1 mm) diameter, Physical Dimensions: 1.77 inch x 1.77 inch x 0.46 inch (45 x 45 x 11.7 mm)
- Warranty: 1 year
From the manufacturer
Black and Gray
Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Technology
Forerunner 235 with Elevate heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist 24/7, giving you the option to run without a strap. Its colorful gauge identifies your heart rate zone and beats per minute in real time. Stay in the zone and race to your personal best with Elevate wrist heart rate technology.
GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
Stay on pace for your next personal record with Forerunner 235, the GPS running watch with Elevate wrist heart rate technology and smart features. Includes activity tracking and connected features like automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, smart notifications and audio prompts, as well as customizable widgets, applications and watch faces from the Connect IQ store.
- Tracks distance, pace, time, heart rate and more
- Connected features: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, audio prompts, smart notifications and social media sharing
- Activity tracking counts daily steps, distance, calories and sleep
- Download data fields, watch faces, widgets and applications from Connect IQ
Connect IQ is also home to custom watch faces, widgets, apps and data fields you can download for free.
Displays email, call, text, social media and other alerts.
VO2 Max Estimate
Estimates the maximum volume of oxygen you can use during activity.
You can also use the app’s wireless connectivity links to receive current weather conditions and forecasts.
Counts steps, calories and distance throughout the day, and the move bar with vibration alert motivates you to move when you’ve been sitting too long.
|VO2 Max Estimate||✓||✓||✓|
|Wrist-Based Heart Rate||✓|
There are no reviews yet.