Suratdiamond Black Gold Plated Mangalsutra For Women
- Traditional 2 Gold Plated Vati & Black beads Mangalsutra Necklace
- The Necklace has a Gold Plated Pendant at the center
- Ideal gift for married women
- Necklace Length: 24 INCHES
- Product may slightly differ from the Image shown
Mangalsutra is a customary jewelry in most Hindu households which signifies a married woman and earns her due respect. It is a tradition to tie this auspicious thread around the bride during the marriage ceremony. The black beads in a Mangalsutra supposedly wards off evil spirits.
The origin of Mangalsutra as a sign of a married woman dates back to the 6th Century AD. A single yellow thread was tied around the bride before the Mangalsutra came into existence. The sole purpose of this yellow thread was to keep the evil eye away from the couple. This yellow thread used to be tied around the girl’s hand and not the neck. But, in the present times if one observes the yellow thread, it still exists as a custom in South India where the talli or Mangalsutra is a yellow chain with a gold pendant.
Mangalsutras in the present times are made out of black beads. It is said that these black beads absorb the negative vibration and create everlasting happiness for the couple. Since the time the black beads marked a presence of the Mangalsutra, they have been contributing to a variety of designs and style. Most of the Mangalsutras have become fashionable and aesthetic.
Traditional Gold Plated vati style Pendant and Black Kedia Beads Mangalsutra Necklace for women.
- Necklace Length: 24 INCHESWhen you gift a piece of Jewellery to someone you love and hold dear, it will put a sparkle in her eyes and a radiant smile on her face. So go ahead, show your affection and remember, love never counts the cost and never delays in expression. BUY NOW!!
There are no reviews yet.