Abhooshan Peacock Nose Pin in 92.5 Sterling Silver for pierced nose of Women and Girls
- Nose pins are crafted from 92.5 Silver with best finish metal and ensure skin-friendliness. These Nose Pins are designed traditionally to add the look. High Finish and Unique Designer Piercing Nose Pin with High Quality Non Allergic 92.5 Sterling Silver Composition
- Piercing is required to wear this Nose Pin. The light weighted and 92.5 Silver makes it easy to carry them.
- The Nose Pin is designed to suit Indian Fashion Taste. While to most a nose ring/pin may seems like a fashion statement, in India, it’s an age old tradition that’s heads back centuries and has significance even today.
- Abhooshan expertly finishes each nose ring/pin or stud to a smooth,fine polish. They are simply beautiful and the best you can buy.
- Make an Admirable Gift for your friend sister, mother or wife. Suitable for party, Office or Daily Wear. Beautifully Designed Nose Pin Can Be Used On Birthday, Marriage, Engagement, And Any Occasion
Our greatest strength lies in our designs and ability to deliver customized collection for our customers. We have a team of highly talented and professionally trained in-house designers to fulfil our creative efforts. We bring to you the best designs and believe that we can set the trend. Our own manufacturing brings us the advantage of getting our customers with the best. Abhooshan expertly finishes each nose pin to a smooth, fine polish. They are simply beautiful and the best you can buy.
- Abhooshan brings to you beautifully crafted and designed nose pin. These Pins are made of 92.5 purity Silver also known as Sterling Silver, is long-lasting and light in weight. You will feel comfortable while wearing it. Abhooshan expertly finishes each nose ring/pin or stud to a smooth,fine polish. They are simply beautiful and the best you can buy. Available in different Sizes, Gemstones and Designs.
From the manufacturer
Buyer’s Tip for Purity
Fine Silver is 99.9% Silver (999) used in silver bullion bars. Pure Silver, also known as fine silver is considered to be relatively soft, malleable and easily damaged, so it is commonly combined with other metals which in turn helps to produce a more durable and long-lasting product. Sterling Silver is 92.5% silver (925). On silver pieces, this is marked as 925. In sterling silver, 92.5% of the object by weight is silver and 7.5% will be another alloy, usually copper.
Why Gift Silver?
Silver can be used in contemporary styles for work wear and everyday use. It helps to keep the body cool which allows you to wear it for long durations. Silver is commonly used in jewelry, coins, utensils, make up and more. These can be suitable gifts for various occasions.
How to take Care of Silver?
To minimize scratches and other damage, store your silver jewelry either in a cloth pouch or in a separate compartment in your jewelry box. Silver polish can be used to remove tarnish.
If you prefer to clean your silver jewelry at home, you can use a silver cleaning dip, which can be done in the following manner:
– Line a glass container with tin foil; pour some hot water and add one or two tablespoons of salt and baking soda.
– Put your silver pieces in the dip and leave them there for about five minutes.
– After the tarnish disappears, rinse your jewelry with water and dry it using a soft cloth.
Did you know?
– The chemical symbol for silver, Ag, comes from the Latin word for silver, argentum, which in turn derives from the Sanskrit word argunas, which means shining.
– Being a reflective element, it can be useful in mirrors, telescopes, microscopes and solar cells.
– The words for ‘silver’ and ‘money’ are the same in fourteen languages or more.
– Silver was one of the first five elements discovered, along with gold, copper, lead and iron.