DzineTrendz Micron Gold two Wati, Colourful beaded Suhagan long Mangalsutra Women Traditional
- Gold plated Big size (12mm), carved Double Wati. Gold plated, 32 Inch chain. Chain studded with red and black Onyx balls.
- Wati Mangalsutra is a mark of married women (Suhagan). Two wati’s represent bowls of peace and prosperity. Red Beads are mark of married women, while black beads are supposed to keep evil forces and affects at bay.
- Meaning ful, rich Indian tradition, meaning ful Mangalsutra, which combines Tradition, with Fashion. Long length of Mangalsutra is trend of the season.
- Matches well with all Indian and western dresses. Can be worn at all light and heavy party occasions. Looks rich and stylish.
- A perfect accessory to your outfit or as an appropriate gift; Suitable for ball, wedding, party or any special occasions; search from Amazon page—All Category–Dzinetrendz in Jewellery—, to select from more rich and latest designer created exclusive jewellery and products from our store front.
DzineTrendz Micron Gold two Wati, Colourful beaded Suhagan long Mangalsutra Women Traditional A very researched and in-house developed design, by well acclaimed designer, Anna Singh. The Wati represents the bowls of peace and prosperity.and are supposed as a symbol to ward off any evil effects. The Red and black bead string, represent, the Shiva and Shakti, the saviours and strength providers to the Laxmi of the family. Wear this meaningful, which is not ordinary fashion mangalsutra. Flaunt and proudly show your knowledge and reason to wear this piece of Jewellery. A must have for all occasions, self wear and makes a meaningful, well wishing gift option as well.
Mangalsutra, Black Beads Chain, and Earring Jewelry are popular accessories for women, particularly in Indian culture. These pieces of jewelry are significant in traditional ceremonies and marriages and hold deep cultural and religious meanings.
Mangalsutra is a sacred necklace that is worn by married women in India. It is a symbol of love, commitment, and togetherness between a husband and wife. The word ‘Mangalsutra’ is derived from the Sanskrit language, where ‘Mangal’ means auspicious or holy, and ‘Sutra’ means thread or cord. The Mangalsutra is typically made of black beads and gold or silver and is considered a symbol of a woman’s marital status.
Black beads chains, on the other hand, are commonly worn as everyday jewelry by Indian women. These chains are made of black beads, which are believed to have spiritual significance and are considered to ward off evil energy. Black beads chains come in various lengths and styles, ranging from simple and elegant to elaborate and ornate.
Earrings are another essential piece of jewelry for women, and they come in many different styles and designs. From simple studs to elaborate chandelier earrings, earrings are a great way to add a touch of glamour and sophistication to any outfit. In Indian culture, earrings are often made of precious metals like gold and silver and may feature intricate designs or precious gemstones.
When combined, Mangalsutra, Black Beads Chain, and Earring Jewelry make for a complete and elegant look. They are often worn together on special occasions like weddings, festivals, and other cultural events. These pieces of jewelry are not just accessories; they are a reflection of Indian culture, traditions, and values.
In conclusion, Mangalsutra, Black Beads Chain, and Earring Jewelry are essential pieces of jewelry for women in Indian culture. They hold deep cultural and religious meanings and are worn on special occasions as well as daily wear. They add elegance and sophistication to any outfit and are a reflection of Indian traditions and values.