DzineTrendz Micron Gold two Wati, Colourful beaded Suhagan long Mangalsutra Women Traditional
- Gold plated Big size (12mm), carved Double Wati. Gold plated, 32 Inch chain. Chain studded with red and black Onyx balls.
- Wati Mangalsutra is a mark of married women (Suhagan). Two wati’s represent bowls of peace and prosperity. Red Beads are mark of married women, while black beads are supposed to keep evil forces and affects at bay.
- Meaning ful, rich Indian tradition, meaning ful Mangalsutra, which combines Tradition, with Fashion. Long length of Mangalsutra is trend of the season.
- Matches well with all Indian and western dresses. Can be worn at all light and heavy party occasions. Looks rich and stylish.
- A perfect accessory to your outfit or as an appropriate gift; Suitable for ball, wedding, party or any special occasions; search from Amazon page—All Category–Dzinetrendz in Jewellery—, to select from more rich and latest designer created exclusive jewellery and products from our store front.
A very researched and in-house developed design, by well acclaimed designer, Anna Singh. The Wati represents the bowls of peace and prosperity.and are supposed as a symbol to ward off any evil effects. The Red and black bead string, represent, the Shiva and Shakti, the saviours and strength providers to the Laxmi of the family. Wear this meaningful, which is not ordinary fashion mangalsutra. Flaunt and proudly show your knowledge and reason to wear this piece of Jewellery. A must have for all occasions, self wear and makes a meaningful, well wishing gift option as well.
There are no reviews yet.