Memoir Gold Plated Lakshmi 3 Coin, Ruby Colour Stone Studded, Laxmi Coin & Double Waati Mangalsutra for Women
- 2.25 Inch in width, with Gold plated Laxmi coin in Centre, Gold plated 2 Waati at both sides.
- Ruby Red Color stone at both ends, and auspicious Coral cylinder at the main bar
- Long 24 Inch Black double strand Mangalsutra Bead Mala, representing Shiva and Shakti
- A well researched meaningful Jewellery piece, pls see the Product descriptions
- Search from Amazon page–All Category>Jewellery> “Memoir in Jewellery” , to get a rich and latest variety of Jewellery and Products from our store.
A very researched and in-house developed design, by well acclaimed designer, Anna Singh. The Laxmi on coin represents the married wpman, commonly and fondly called “Laxmi” of the house. The two wati, represent the bowls of prosperity. The ruby red cylindrical bars, are supposed as a symbol to ward off any evil effects. The two black bead strings, represent, the Shiva and Shakti, the saviours and strength providers to the LAxmi of the family. Wear this meaningful, which is not any other fashion mangalsutra. Flaunt and proudly show your knowledge and reason to wear this piece of Jewellery. A must have for all occasions, self wear and makes a meanigful, well wishing gift option as well.
There are no reviews yet.